here are some of my current settings
Dayna. Dayna please. From one artist to another. Please draw Brian in a pair of atom and equation covered boxers, his dorky little robot shirt, his glasses and have him drinking coffee and reading the paper. Because for the love of god he's a giant fucking nerdy old man. I need this in my life.
if you don’t love brian wecht then i don’t know what to say to you.
Hey guys, here in a couple minutes I will be streaming Five Nights At Freddy’s. I’m about 1 1/2 rum and cokes into my night and it should be fun to watch. If you have an idea for another scary (or just all around fun) free game for me to play, let me know and I’ll check it out! I’ll be doing this for a good amount of time so feel free to drop in. I’ll be keeping an eye on the chat if anyone wants to watch or join in the fun!
Here’s the link! http://www.livestream.com/tonwe
ok so I literally just made the best discovery of my artistic career
it’s basically an easy to use pose-making program with a doll. You can pose it in any pose you can imagine and view it from any angle
and this program is entirely FREE
it’s a bit of a thing to get installed and set up so I’ll write a tutorial for it later but
holy shit guys
i made that pose you see up there in like 5-6 minutes. This is fucking revolutionary. I have such a problem with poses and this is a toy that is better than any artist mannequin you can have irl. Holy shit.
it’s called daz studio 4.5 and it’s in the free section if you wanna try to install it without me explaining
Oh man! This is awesome, thank you!
THERE IS A GOD
holy shit thank you for sharing!!
Ooh ooh Ashley Ashley look
idk if you’d need this but it might be helpful for you maybe!
Anonymous said: Hey what are your brush settings? For lineart and colouring if you don’t mind sharing?i’m really indecisive about my brush settings so i’m almost constantly changing them lmao, but uh!
here are some of my current settings
I'm pretty sure you've likely already been asked this, but I couldn't find it in your past posts. How did you practice and or prepare yourself to drawing humans and their anatomy. I've been drawing for almost 12 years and struggle really bad with humans which in turn makes me really discouraged. I've done everything from referencing photos to tutorials to tips and tricks and just can't seem to get the hang of it. My biggest struggle is proportions and facial features. Any tips or suggestions?
Thank you for the ask anon! Though I’m not the best with anatomy~ I would advise to ask someone that has a better concept of anatomy, but I will still give you my tips! Even though I still have so much to improve on!
- Reference, photos, and tutorials help- but just keep practicing as much as you can. Drawing everyday *even if it’s a doodle* will help you improve in no time
- Speed paints not only help with painting better, but be able to see your mistakes. What you do is start a speed paint, do about 15 for the whole pic *it won’t be perfect* look at your painting/zoom out of your canvas and see you mistakes from afar. Then when you decide what you need to fix, take your time and fix all of the areas. This helps you get a better sense of anatomy or color faster as you do more speed paints
- Relax! Sometimes when you stress out about improving or doing better, your art gets stiff and then you keep stressing out more. Don’t strive for perfection, the more you enjoy it, the more you actually improve!
- People worry about proportions, but if you people watch *like I do a lot* a lot of people don’t even have proportionate bodies! Try out doing more cartoony style sometimes, it helps you understand shape a lot more!
- Just try going outside your comfort zone! I personally think that the more you go outside your comfort zone, the more you improve!
I know this wasn’t too in depth that was like “do these and you will be amazing at anatomy!!!” it takes time, and practice! Just enjoy drawing/painting, when I enjoy my drawings, they always come out better than stressing out about the look of it!
If you message me off anon * I will keep it private if you want* I can do some constructive critiquing! I hope this helped a bit~
Good luck anon and have a great day/night!!~
"I started doing comedy because that was the only stage that I could find. It was the pure idea of being on stage. That was the only thing that interested me, along with learning the craft and working, and just being in productions with people."
Robin Williams, July 21st, 1951 - August 11th, 2014
So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS